Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Up to the date

Sooo, I've sort of abandoned this little blog for a couple months. Sorry about that. The last couple of months have been fantastic, so here's a little update.

The wedding is mostly planned, so here are some of the details. It will be on July 31st beginning in the morning here:


Then we will have a lovely luncheon here:


And an evening reception here:

It's coming up fast! I can't believe we've been engaged for almost 5 months!

Moving on, Daryn had a birthday and I made him this cake. I learned that making a cake like this takes a really long time. Wedding cake prices make a little more sense now.


We went on a little trip to Southern California at the end of April and we just couldn't go without throwing in a day for Disneyland. We just went at Christmas and we're going to Disney world for our honeymoon. If we ever move to California (and I hope everyday that we do) we will have season passes.


However, we did not go to California just to go to Disneyland. It was actually to go to the premier of Daryn's movie My Girlfriend's Boyfriend at the Newport Beach film festival. See trailer here. It was fantastic. It was so great to see all Daryn's work over the last couple of years come together and turn out so well.



We also had some fantastic company on this trip. So fun!

Also, Christina, Jason and Javen came into town for a quick trip last week. I only got to see them for a couple hours one night, but I am leaving for Memphis in the morning. Yay! More posts to come. Maybe...


No comments: